Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Expected to Exceed Value of US$8.4 Billion by 2031, According to State TMR Study
- Rising Prevalence of Turners Syndrome and Down Syndrome in Newborns Drives Market Growth
- Soaring adoption of next-generation non-invasive DNA testing in high-risk pregnancies is likely to fuel profitable prospects in the market
WILMINGTON, Del., October 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market is Expected to Reach a Value of US$8.4 billion by the end of 2031, notes an analysis by Transparency Market Research (TMR). Moreover, the non-invasive prenatal screening market outlook from TMR reveals that the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.8% during the forecast period, between 2022 and 2031.
Due to the presence of many well-established players, the levels of competition in the market seem to be very intense. Thus, companies use different strategies such as collaborations and partnerships in order to stay ahead of the competition. Apart from that, companies focus on developing highly efficient testing solutions. Therefore, they invest heavily in R&D. Such efforts are expected to fuel market expansion, says a TMR study that sheds light on emerging trends in the noninvasive prenatal testing market.
Get Exclusive Sample PDF Copy of Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=374
Companies in the non-invasive prenatal testing market are focused on integrating advancements and improvements in current products including non-invasive prenatal paternity testing and prenatal paternity testing. Such efforts are expected to contribute to the expansion of the market over the forecast period, according to an analysis of non-invasive prenatal testing market demand presented by TMR.
Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Market: Key Findings
- Cases of trisomy 21 and Turner syndrome are increasing among newborns worldwide. This factor is driving demand opportunities in the non-invasive prenatal testing market. The popularity of non-invasive prenatal testing has been increasing in recent years due to the ability of this procedure to provide accurate test results in a short time. Hence, increasing adoption of the tests is creating lucrative prospects in the non-invasive prenatal testing market.
- Government authorities of several nations, including the Netherlands execute favorable policies in order to provide full refund of NIPT in the second quarter. Consequently, there has been an increase in the adoption of such tests. In addition, regulatory authorities in several nations, including Germany focus on reimbursement for different tests, including non-invasive prenatal tests for chromosomal health conditions such as Down syndrome. These efforts are expected to drive the sales growth in the global non-invasive prenatal testing market.
Ask for references – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=374
Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market: Growth Boosters
- Growing trend of healthcare professionals to perform next-generation non-invasive DNA testing for high-risk pregnancies is expected to drive sales of non-invasive prenatal testing market
- The growing trend among couples to delay pregnancy is expected to fuel market expansion in the near future
- Rising prevalence of pregnancy-related issues in the second or third trimester opens business opportunities in the market
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=374
Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Market: Regional Analysis
- The North America the market is expected to gain profitable outlook over the forecast period due to increase in diagnosis and treatment of Down Syndrome related health problems, presence of numerous key companies and existence of infrastructure well-established healthcare provider in the United States
- The market in Asia Pacific expected to expand at a noticeable rate due to an increase in maternal age, which may lead to increased cases of chromosomal aneuploidies in babies
Noninvasive Prenatal Testing Market: Key Players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- Berry genetics
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Perkin Elmer Inc.
- Natera, Inc.
- Eurofins LifeCodexx AG
- Pacific Biosciences
Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market Segmentation
- Type of test
- Micro-deletions Symptoms
- Other (including sex chromosome disorders)
- Final user
- Diagnostic laboratories
- Regions covered
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of infrastructure and services has pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, stay updated with Last Health Care Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Arthroscopic Visualization Instruments Market: The Global Arthroscopic Visualization Instruments Market is Expected to Reach Over US$3.2 billion by 2031.
Diagnostic Imaging Services Market: The global diagnostic imaging services market is expected to be valued at more than US$544.7 billion by the end of 2031.
safety pen needles market: The North America The Safety Pen Needles Market Is Expected To Reach Over US$1.17 billion by the end of 2031.
Smart Drug Delivery Systems Market: The Global Smart Drug Delivery Systems Market is Expected to Reach Over $36 billion by 2031.
Refurbished Medical Imaging Equipment Market: The Global Refurbished Medical Imaging Equipment Market is Expected to Reach US$18.3 billion by the end of 2031.
Catheter Stabilization Devices Market: The Global Catheter Stabilization Devices Market is Expected to Reach US$2.6 billion by the end of 2031.
Trichoscope Devices Market: The Global Trichoscope Devices Market is Expected to Reach US$73.4 million by the end of 2031.
Intraosseous Devices Market: Global Intraosseous Devices Market is Expected to Reach Over US$778.9 million by the end of 2031.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research firm registered in Wilmington, Delaware, United Statesprovides personalized research and consulting services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis delivers forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on research on leading industries, visit our YouTube channel and click subscribe for future update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Office 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 United States
UNITED STATES – Canada toll-free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research