China Genetic Testing Market Analysis by Industry Size, Future Evolution, Scope and Regional Analysis by 2021-2026 – Bulk Solids Handling
According to the latest IMARC group report, entitled “Genetic testing in China Market: industry trends, share, size, growth, opportunity, and forecast 2021-2026The Chinese genetic testing market reached a value of US $ 2.76 billion in 2020. Genetic testing identifies changes occurring in an individual’s genes, proteins or chromosomes. They help determine a person’s chances of passing a genetic disease to the next generation as well as their vulnerability to a suspected genetic disease. The genetic testing market in China has experienced rapid development since the establishment of the first genomics company in 1999. The demand for genetic testing services in the country is driven by factors such as aging population, expansion middle class and investments in the health sector. The industry has also attracted international investors due to the growing demand for non-invasive prenatal testing and increasing research in the areas of reproductive health and oncology.
Request a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/china-genetic-testing-market/requestsample
In an effort to develop its national biotechnology sector, the Chinese government has taken steps towards the development of genetic science. He identified genomics as a strategic area for the social and economic development of the country in his 14e Five-year plan. The government also plans to document the genetic makeup of people from nine different minority groups, with the aim of decoding hereditary information in their genes. Apart from this, the direct-to-consumer DNA testing market has also seen massive growth driven by the growing priority of personal health and wellness among consumers. This trend has been further supported by technological advancements that have reduced the cost of DNA sequencing services. However, there is a lack of educational programs specifically designed for training medical genetics professionals in China. Looking ahead, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 16.8% during the period 2021-2026.
- On the basis of test type, the market is segmented into prenatal tests, neonatal tests, diagnostic tests, carrier tests, predictive or presymptomatic tests, and others. Among these, prenatal screening is the most popular segment.
- Based on Diseases, the market has been divided into Cancer, Down Syndrome, Thalassemia, and others. At present, cancer remains the leading cause of death in China, thanks to which genetic testing is gaining popularity as these tests help doctors identify the appropriate drugs for patients.
- The market has been classified on the basis of cytogenetic, biochemical and molecular technologies. Among these, biochemistry is the most common technology used to perform genetic testing in China.
- There are several service providers available in China for genetic testing such as hospital labs, independent labs, and specialty clinics. Hospital laboratories display a clear domination on the market.
- The report analyzed the Chinese genetic testing market based on different test samples including blood, saliva, hair, and others. Of these, blood samples hold the majority of the market share.
- The competitive landscape of the market was also examined, with some of the major players being BGI, Shenzhen Huada Gene Technology Co Ltd., Berry Genomics Co. ltd., Daan Gene Co. Ltd, WuXi NextCODE, Annoroad Gene Technology Co. Ltd and WuXi PharmaTech .
- Berry Genomics Co. Ltd.
- Daan Gene Co. Ltd
- WuXi NextCODE
- Annoroad Gene Technology Co. Ltd.
- WuXi PharmaTech
Breakdown by type of test:
- Prenatal test
- Carrier test
- Newborn test
- Predictive / presymptomatic tests
- Diagnostic tests
- Down Syndrome
Breakdown by technology:
Breakdown by service provider:
- Hospital laboratories
- Independent laboratories
- Specialized clinics
Breakage per test sample:
Ask the analyst for customization and explore the full report with table of contents and list of figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/china-genetic-testing-market
We update our reports, if you want the latest primary and secondary data (2021-2026) with cost module, business strategy, distribution channel etc. Click on request a free sample report, the published report will be emailed to you in PDF format within 24-48 hours.
Highlights of the report:
- Market performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Market trends
- Market drivers and success factors
- The impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- Value chain analysis
- Global market structure
- Complete mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as part of the customization.
Related IMARC Group Reports:
Oxo alcohol market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/oxo-alcohol-technical-material-market-report
Mechanical Fans Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/mechanical-ventilators-market
Anhydrous Milk Fat Butter Oil Market https://www.imarcgroup.com/anhydrus-milk-market
Ultrasonic flowmeter market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/ultrasonic-flowmeter-market
The IMARC group is a leading market research company providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across industries and regions to identify their most exciting opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include leading business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in the biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism and nanotechnologies. We also provide cost model and manufacturing configuration project reports through Syndicated Analytics, a subsidiary of IMARC Group.
Our offerings include comprehensive market information in the form of research reports, production cost reports, feasibility studies and consulting services. Our team, which includes experienced researchers and analysts from a variety of industries, is dedicated to delivering high-quality data and information to our customers, ranging from small and medium-sized businesses to Fortune 1000 companies.
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: (D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – + 44-702-409-7331 | Asia: + 91-120-433-0800, + 91-120-433-0800